For your perfect holiday
Using La Lechere Guest House as a base, visitors will be able to enjoy day & nights game viewing drives into Kruger National Park, guided bush walks, sunrise & sunset cruises on the Olifants River, golf at the world famous Hans Merensky Country Estate, cultural tours of tribal villages, visits to traditional healers, a tour of one of the largest open cast copper mines in the world, horse riding, fishing, and much more. Coming to Phalaborwa you have an excellent chance for great weather - this is "the town of two summers".
La Lechere is ideally suited to make your perfect holiday happen. We offer:
- Clean rooms that breaths a luxury African atmosphere
- Beautiful bathrooms with amenities
- Mosquito precautions (square mosquito nets)
- Air-conditioning and heaters
- A beautiful swimming pool with pool loungers and towels
- Private patio
- Breakfast between extended hours (07.00 - 10.00)
- Lunch and dinner options in the area
- Liquor license
- Arrangement of excursions and safaris as well as private health and beauty treatments
- Contact with the owner, who knows the area
- Secure parking and state-of-the-art security system
- Airport transfers
We have been awarded with four stars by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa. Credit Cards are welcome.
A really wonderful place... The La Lechere staff were extremely friendly, helpful and informative, the room was beautiful, comfortable and immaculate. They also booked us some wonderful safari related things with the Olifants river trip particularly standing out. Honestly couldn't recommend La Lechere highly enough!
Mr Perry (United Kingdom)